- Sintse showed us his 3D movie glasses, Colby told us about his giant alligator, Kiera had a stuffed unicorn and Jacob loves his big stegosaurus.
- Take Home books did not go out this week because I am trying to collect them back for the end of the year. If your child has one at home, please return it.
- There are still 3 library books not returned from our class. You will have received a bill for it if your child has not returned their book yet.
- Dads & Donuts will be Monday, June 22, from 8:20-8:50ish. We will follow the same format as with Moms & Muffins. If dad can't make it, please send another adult for your child.
- We will watch Mrs. Sauka's class experiment with Coke and Mentos outside on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 23.
- Our school items will be coming home Wednesday, June 24, so expect a bag/folder.
- Thursday, June 25, is our very last day of classes. We will have an assembly with the BEST Jump team at 9:00 and a second, end-of-year, awards assembly at 11:00ish. You are welcome to join us. Dismissal is at 12:00. If you are leaving for holidays early, please let me know so I can get your child's things together as soon as possible.
- THANK YOU for all the parent help these last weeks with supervising field trips. The children had a great time and we really couldn't have done it without you- I mean it.
This is it- the very last Friday Housekeeping for this school year. Some of you are relieved, I know, and some are sad, because it means Team Awesome is ready to move on to grade one and they aren't very little any more. Remember how small and vulnerable they seemed in September and how hard it was to let them go at the door? Now they hardly look back when they say their goodbyes in the morning. The new kindergarteners in the fall always seem so young and dependent in comparison with the ones that leave me for the summer at the end of June and I know this year won't be any different.
Mrs. Bowden &