- Please return library books by next Tuesday for exchange.
- The next Point of Progress report came home with your child today. Please look for it in their zipper bag. Sign and return the envelope so we know you received it and if you have any questions, please contact us.
- Please send back the completed Unplug and Play forms next week for a chance to win a prize.
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 is Groundhog Day and we will be learning a bit about groundhogs.
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 is Global School Play Day and some of the classes at BEST, including Team Awesome, will be participating. Refer to the blog post this coming week for more info.
- PAC pizza lunch is on Thursday, Feb. 4.
- The February Sharing/ Family Project is a collection of 100 items for 100s Day. Please return by Thursday, Feb. 4 or when it is done. Thank you!
- Friday, Feb. 5 is a Non-Instructional Day so Team Awesome will stay home.
- We will have some activities for Valentine's Day on Friday, Feb. 12. Please refer to the email or the blog post next week regarding card/ treat info.
- Monday, Feb. 15 is Family Day and therefore a long weekend.
- Friday, Feb. 19 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child appropriately.
- Scholastic digi-flyers for January can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- The BEST newsletter can be found here.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Sight words we are learning in class: be, big, can, it, little, me, on, us, with, we. Please feel free to practice them at home.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &