- Please return library books in their bag by next Monday for exchange.
- Friday, Sept. 30 is our second National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. There will be no school. This day honours children who never returned home, survivors of residential school, as well as families and communities impacted by residential schools.
- Team Awesome will NOT be attending the Adams River salmon run on Oct. 5. We will be having a fieldtrip towards the end of October. More info and permission forms will be posted closer to the date.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 is individual photo day. Thankfully the Kindergarteners are often first so we can stay clean and spiffy >mostly< for our pictures. Previews and ordering will take place online and a code will come home soon.
- Return the PAC fundraiser The Great Big Deal Coupon Book orders by Oct. 7th. Each is $10 and loaded with great local deals.
- Friday, Oct. 7 is Rivers Day and all of BEST will be attending presentations down at the river. Permission forms were sent home and need to be returned ASAP.
- Monday, Oct. 10 is Thanksgiving and therefore a long weekend. Yum!
- Friday, Oct. 14 is our second fire drill. We did very well on our first one.
- The Sharing activity for October was sent home in zipper bags- it is a pumpkin. Return it when it is finished please or by Friday, Oct. 14. We are still sharing September's All About Me posters.
- Please return your child's Take Home zipper bag to school with them each morning. Any items that need to be sent to the office can be returned in the bag.
- Some of the Team still need a pair of headphones for our tablets. We are gearing up to begin our online learning.
- If you haven't returned the 2km Walking permission forms or Rivers Day form please submit them as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Please send a water bottle with your child's name on it in their packs. They will be returned home each day for washing.
- If your child is exhibiting illness symptoms of any kind they must be kept home. Thank you. A box of tissues for our learning space would be appreciated.
Mrs. Bowden &