- Kahli shared her comic book, Aiden had a fuzzy stuffed bunny, Logan showed us his fancy belt and Riley loves her stuffed elephant.
- Sight words for June: out day your give want there because her him all
- BEST will host a Book Fair in the library Monday, June 1 to Wednesday, June 3. Check posters for specific times. Send in the ticket on the back of the flyer to win free books.
- The Bright Red Book Bus will be at the school Tuesday, June 2 and we will be given a tour. Schedules for when and where the bus will be throughout the summer for your child to borrow books will be released soon.
- Our field trip to the airport will be Wednesday, June 3. Please send a hat, water bottle and plenty of lunch. A squirt of sunscreen would also be a good idea as we will be outside most of the day.
- Friday, June 5 is our Cultural Day, organized by Mr. Bowser. Please send a hat and a water bottle. A squirt of sunscreen would also be a good idea as we will be outside a chunk of the day.
- There will be no June family project as I doubt we will have time to share them all.
- Something was put into our jar of tadpoles, killing them all, so we learned a valuable lesson about ecosystems and how fragile they are. We were all very sad.
- We are expecting our cocoons to break open early this week and can't wait!
Go forth and Be Awesome!