- Colby had some stuffies, Riley loves her wolf photo and Jacob brought a large Triceratops.
- Sight words we are working on for May: they come some made but not with friend play get
- Should you have photos for our yearbook, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org by today, Friday, May 8.
- Monday, May 11, is the last Pro-D for the year so the school will be closed to students.
- Wednesday, May 13, is our kickoff assembly for Jump Rope 4 Heart. The awesome BEST skipping team will be performing for the school in the afternoon.
- Friday, May 15, is Fresh Air Friday.
- Monday, May 18, is Victoria Day, so a holiday.
- We are expecting the butterfly larvae the week of Tuesday, May 19 (but the children don't know yet).
- Wednesday, May 20, the City of Kamloops will be giving us a Garden Critters presentation.
- The Innovation Day date has been changed from Friday, May 29 to Thursday, June 11.
- Keep up-to-date with the BEST newsletter.
- We are still looking for common machines, such as pendulum clocks, telephones, radios and fans that we can disassemble at the May 15 Fresh Air Friday (next week).
- Please be advised that next week's Fresh Air Friday will have a station with real tools- hammers, wood files, saws, screwdrivers etc. The tools are sharp. If you do not want your child to play at this station, as there is a possibility of injury, please contact me.
- We are looking for some frog eggs to observe in our classroom. If you have some, or know where we could get some, please let me know.
Thank you for making our Moms & Muffins a success. Team Awesome loved having our moms in to show off our reading and singing skills. And one-on-one time can be such a precious commodity, even if it is only 30 minutes. If you were unable to make it today, I will be posting the video soon. Enjoy the great weather and happy Mother's Day!
Mrs. Bowden &