- Don't forget to send the Take Home folders back each morning and your child will put it in the Home Box on their way in.
- School supply fees are due into the office.
- If you would like to send a water bottle with your child's name on it to leave on the back counter, you are welcome to. Remember to take them home occasionally to wash, especially after an illness. We do have a fountain in our sink but it is difficult to work.
- Although we are not in cold season yet, it is coming (we had coughs and sniffles already). If you could send a box or two of tissues for our classroom it would be very much appreciated.
- I know I said we would be done signing papers for awhile at your interview but apparently I lied. A student verification form and an SD 73 Kindergarten Survey form came home on Thursday. Please insure all information is correct on the Student Verification form and correct any that needs fixing and fill in the SD 73 K survey form as best you are able and return them to me. Thank you.
- Scholastic book orders were due today, Friday, Sept. 16.
- The first Buddy Bags went home today with three children. Please return them on Monday. There are instructions inside the front cover of the journal. Check the calendar for your child's weekend.
- The September Family Project went home this week and is due Monday, Sept. 26, or whenever you have finished it. Have fun!
- We will begin our library time on Monday, Sept. 19, with Ms. Kipp.
- Sharing will begin Monday, Sept. 19. Check the calendar for your child's day. Please refrain from sending toys to share.
- There will be a fire drill on Thursday, Sept. 22. We have been talking about what will happen and what to do so we are prepared.
- Friday, Sept. 23, is an NI day which means there is no school for students.
Team Awesome did so well for their first partial week. I am so proud of them! Please give them kudos at home for their good listening ears, helping hands and inside voices. Sometimes applying these concepts immediately is difficult for little peeps but Team Awesome did a great job. We have talked every day about being a team and working together and taking care of our school family just as we would our home family and Team Awesome worked very hard on doing all those things this week. Does that mean we won't revisit those ideas almost daily and need reminders? Nope. But it is an awesome start to their Kindergarten year.
Mrs. Bowden &