- Don't forget to send the Take Home folders back each morning and your child will put it in the Home Box on their way in.
- Library books are due back on Tuesdays or put it into the Library bin beside the Home Box whenever you are finished.
- School supply fees are due into the office. Thank you.
- We do NOT have a microwave in our classroom to heat up lunch items for the children.
- If you would like to send a water bottle with your child's name on it to leave on the back counter, you are welcome to. Remember to take them home occasionally to wash, especially after an illness. We do have a fountain in our sink but it is difficult to work.
- Although we are not in cold season yet, it is coming (we have had sniffles already). If you have already sent a box or two of tissues for our classroom, thank you.
- A Student Verification form came home this week. Please insure all information is correct on the Student Verification form and correct anything that needs fixing and return it to me or to the office. Thank you.
- I sent the 'share' email for the Google photos this week so let me know if you didn't get one. Actually, two- one for the videos and one for the photos. It was difficult to decipher some of the email addresses and I might have made some mistakes. If there were two addresses I sent it to both to be sure you received at least one.
- Scholastic book orders were due today, Friday, Sept. 14.
- The first Buddy Bags went home today with three children. Please return them on Monday. There are instructions inside the front cover of the journal. Check the calendar for your child's weekend.
- Sharing will begin Monday, Sept. 17. Check the calendar for your child's day. Please refrain from sending toys to share.
- BEST will be hosting a Community Meet & Greet for parents and families the morning of Wednesday, Sept. 19. From 8:35-8:55 parents are welcome to come in with their children, see their classroom/ locker/ desk etc and meet their teacher.
- The September Family Project went home this week and is due Monday, Sept. 24, or whenever you have finished it. Have fun!
- There will be a fire drill on Thursday, Sept. 20 and Friday, Sept. 28. We will be talking about what will happen and practicing what to do so we are prepared.
- Friday, Sept. 21, is an NI day which means there is no school for students.
- School photos are Tuesday, Sept. 25.
- Orange Shirt Day is Friday, Sept. 28.
Give your little person a pat on the back or big hug and tell them they are awesome!! They worked very hard this week and were great listeners. The first days at school can be hugely overwhelming for new Kindergarten students and Team Awesome handled it extremely well. I am very proud of them!
Mrs. Bowden &