Who is Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley.
Why was Santa’s little helper feeling depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.
Why did Santa bring 22 reindeer to Walmart? Because what he wanted to buy cost around 20 bucks, but just in case it was more, he brought some extra doe.
- Don't forget to send the library books back next week and your child will put it in the Library Box on their way in.
- We have a skipping presentation from the BEST skipping team in the gym on Friday, Dec. 15.
- December Family Projects are due when they are finished.
- Thank you for all the adult help with our skating trips. We really can't do them without your help!
- Report cards came home with your child last Friday. Please keep the report and sign and return the envelope to be used for our next reporting period.
- Library books are due before the holidays on Monday, Dec. 18. We will not be taking out new books until our return to school.
- BEST will have a dress rehearsal of our Concert Tuesday, Dec. 19.
- Fresh Is Best orders will be ready for pick up at 8:30 am Wednesday, Dec. 20.
- We will host 2 performances of the BEST Winter Concert on Wednesday, Dec. 20. One at 1:00 pm and one at 6:00 pm. Please have your child in our classroom no sooner than 5:45 pm Wednesday evening (the classroom door will be closed before 5:45). The children will stay in our classroom during the evening performance until you come to pick them up. If your child will not be attending the evening event, please let me know so I can make changes as needed.
- Friday Dec. 22 will be Pajama Day at BEST and the primary classes will be participating in mixed grade activities.
- BEST PAC will be raffling gift baskets filled with donated items at the Christmas Concert again this year. Our class theme for donations will be Movie Night. Your donations of movie night items to put into the basket are very much appreciated and due Friday, Dec. 15. You can leave them with me. Thank you in advance.
- We are downsizing the Christmas Concert this year and Team Awesome will be singing 'Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer'. There will be no costume requirements.
- A pair of new, dark grey snow pants went missing from our classroom. Please return them if you find them at home.
- December sight words are: but, friend, give, good, in, look, up, see, want. If a word comes up repeatedly in our studies we will sometimes add it to our words for the month. Please feel free to practice them at home.
- Thank you to Taylor and her family for the donation of 2 Scholastic books to our classroom.