- Tuesdays are our library day so please send back books for exchange.
- Kindergarten registration for BEST for the 2020 school year opened on Jan 27th. This registration is not first come, first served. Check the BEST website for more information.
- Don't forget to send in your Unplug & Play tracking log early next week to be entered to win a prize.
- Wednesday Feb. 5 is Global School Play Day and Mrs. Farber's Friends and Team Awesome, as well as some of the other classes, will be participating. A blog post with more info will go out early next week.
- Thursday Feb. 6 we will have a fun yoyo presentation in the gym at 8:45ish. You are welcome to join us. Yoyos will be for sale at the office from Feb. 6- 14.
- PAC pizza day on Thursday, Feb. 6. Yum!
- The Valentine Cookie Gram sale deadline for orders has been extended to Feb. 6.
- Pink Shirt Day is at the end of the month and shirt order forms will be due Thursday, Feb. 6. They came home this week.
- Friday Feb. 7 is a Non Instructional Day so Team Awesome will have a long weekend.
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 BEST will have a robotics tournament and Team Awesome will participate using the Blue Bots.
- Scholastic book orders came home and are due Thursday, Feb. 13. Don't forget if you make an online order of $30 or more you can get a free book ($7) using the code CLIFFORD.
- Friday. Feb. 14 is Valentine's Day and a post with information will come out at the end of next week.
- We are required to have an informal report in February and to that end I have been doing some academic assessments with Team Awesome. Sometime in the next two weeks or so, either at drop off or pick up, I will snag you to go over your child's results. If I am unable to meet with you I will email to let you know my assessment results are coming home and we can arrange to meet if needed.
- February Family Projects are due whenever they are done. Have fun!
- Don't forget to download any of the pictures or videos you love that I share with you via Google Photos onto your own devices so you will always have them.
- The February sight words are: come, did, have, get, love, of, said, very, will, yes. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &