- Don't forget to send library books back for exchange on Tuesday.
- Please feel free to send Family Projects back as they are finished.
- BEST will participate in Drop Everything And Read from 1:00-1:20 on Monday, Oct. 22.
- November lunch orders are due with payment by Wednesday, Oct. 24.
- We will be visiting Tranquille Farms' pumpkin patch on Friday, Oct. 26. Permission forms came home this week and are due Wednesday, Oct. 24. You are welcome to join us!
- PAC hot dog orders are due Monday, Oct. 29 with lunch being served Friday, Nov. 2.
- BEST will participate in Halloween activities on Wednesday, Oct. 31. More info to come.
- Please send a set of headphones for your child to use with our iPads. See previous post for info.
- Our sight words for November are: am, to, my, for, was, is. Please feel free to practice them at home. We will practice them regularly in class.
- BEST PAC would like to host a Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, Dec. 2 and is looking for parents who would like to rent a table. They will be giving vendors/crafters that attended the last year first spots then opening up Monday October 15, 2018 to the public. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 778-220-0113 for more information.
- It is quickly becoming 'zipped up coat' season and a large number of the children need help. Please practice with them at home.
- BEST monthly newsletter can be found here.
Did you see our cutie-patooties on the local news last week? I love this school! Check us out here.
Mrs. Bowden &