- Carson showed us a Mario, Aidan had a flashing watch, Jersey brought a stuffed bat named Edward and Tayja's holiday video finally worked.
- Permission slips for the school trip to Dunn Lake on Monday May 13 need to be returned as soon as possible.
- Please return any coupon books that have not been bought to the office.
- I will be at a conference Thursday May 9 through to Tuesday May 14 and Ms. Burns will be teaching the children. There will be no blog posts during that time.
- Join us for the Jump Rope 4 Heart assembly Friday at 1:00.
- We will be hosting our moms (or female relative if mom can't make it) next Friday from 2:00-2:30 for Moms & Muffins. Please join us!
- Mr. Bloom's class has posted a blog about our class on the school website here.
Team Awesome is coming home exhausted today. We spent a solid hour at the beach this morning and discovered that if we dig a hole, the river is just waiting under the sand and comes to us so we don't have to go to it. Which led to a flurry of hole digging, complete with some driftwood bridges. Of course we found more bugs and did lots of running and jumping and came back to school hot, tired, thirsty, hungry and covered in sand. This afternoon we sat outside in the sunshine and watched the Egg Launch. Our favourite part was when eggs splatted against the wall or on the ground. But boy, was it hot out there!
Mrs. Bowden &