- Don't forget to send the Take Home folders back each morning and your child will put it in the Home Box on their way in.
- Library books are due back on Thursdays or put it into the Library bin beside the Home Box whenever you are finished.
- School supply fees are due into the office. Thank you.
- If you would like to send a water bottle with your child's name on it to leave on the back counter, you are welcome to. Remember to take them home occasionally to wash, especially after an illness. We do have a fountain in our sink but it is difficult to work.
- Although we are not in cold season yet, it is coming (we have had sniffles already). If you have already sent a box or two of tissues for our classroom, thank you.
- I know I said we would be done signing papers for awhile at your interview but apparently I lied. A Student Verification form came home this week. Please insure all information is correct on the Student Verification form and correct anything that needs fixing and return it to me or to the office. Thank you.
- I sent the 'share' email for the Google photos this week so let me know if you didn't get one. Actually, two- one for the videos and one for the photos. It was difficult to decipher some of the email addresses and I might have made some mistakes. If there were two addresses I sent it to both to be sure you received at least one.
- Scholastic book orders were due today, Friday, Sept. 15.
- The first Buddy Bags went home today with three children. Please return them on Monday. There are instructions inside the front cover of the journal. Check the calendar for your child's weekend.
- Sharing will begin Monday, Sept. 18. Check the calendar for your child's day. Please refrain from sending toys to share.
- BEST will be hosting a Community Meet & Greet for parents and families the morning of Wednesday, Sept. 20. From 8:35-8:55 parents are welcome to come in with their children, see their classroom/ locker/ desk etc and meet their teacher.
- The September Family Project went home this week and is due Monday, Sept. 25, or whenever you have finished it. Have fun!
- There will be a fire drill on Thursday, Sept. 21 and Friday, Sept. 29. We will be talking about what will happen and practicing what to do so we are prepared.
- Friday, Sept. 22, is an NI day which means there is no school for students.
- School photos are Thursday, Sept. 28.
Team Awesome did well for their first partial week. I am so proud of them! Please give them kudos at home for their good listening ears, helping hands and inside voices. Sometimes applying these concepts immediately is difficult for little peeps but Team Awesome did a great job. We have talked every day about being a team and working together and taking care of our school family just as we would our home family and Team Awesome worked very hard on doing all those things this week. Does that mean we won't revisit those ideas almost daily and need reminders for the rest of the year? Nope. But it is an awesome start to their Kindergarten year.
Mrs. Bowden &