- Logan shared a photo album this week but unfortunately Beni was sick.
- A reminder that the cost for Jack And The Bean is $5.00, not the $2.00 stated on the permission form. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We go on Thursday for the 1:00 showing.
- Look for permission forms next week for our Pumpkin Patch trip.
- The Buddy Bags are to be returned the Monday following the weekend your child had it so the buddies can be washed and bags prepared. See me if your child needs an extension.
- Take Home books need to be returned in a ziplock bag. If the bag gets lost or damaged please replace it so your child can continue to take books home.
- Family Projects should start coming in next week. The scarecrows were amazing and many people commented on them. I can't wait to see the pumpkins!
- Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Sauka 's class are collecting gently used coats of all sizes for the Coats For Folks campaign. They will collect them from our classroom if you have any to donate.
- Next week is our Waste Free Lunch Challenge. Students are encouraged to bring a lunch free of garbage and we will track each item in their lunch on the Waste Race Challenge Graph to submit and hopefully win a prize. Fingers crossed!
- BEST intermediate students took part in a Guinness Records attempt for the largest simultaneous science lesson. The lesson was led by Mr. Wielgoz and videoed to the other participating schools.
- Our friend Beth is very sick and has been in Children's Hospital in Vancouver this past week. We are hoping she has a speedy recovery as we miss her.
Happy Friday! It was so nice to meet with all of you again and the kids were so proud to show off everything that they have been learning in class.
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.