- Abigail and Azaan love their backpacks, Alex had a Blazers hockey stick with some signatures, and Gideon likes his lunch bag but is looking forward to a new one.
- All library books have been returned. Yay!
- I have not sent Take Home books this week because I am trying to collect them by the end of next week. If you have one at home please send it along.
- Monday, June 20, we will be catching the city bus on 8th St. at about 10:35 for our trip to Centennial Park in Westsyde. We will look at the animals across the street (unfortunately through the fence), have our lunch and splash in the water park. If you would like your child to go through the sprinklers please have their suit on under their clothes and send a towel. Hats and sunscreen are a good idea. We will catch the return bus at about 2:00. Please join us at the park.
- Tuesday, June 21, we have our last field trip to TCC to engage in some gymnastics. Please have your child wear loose, comfortable clothing and remove their jewelry. If your child has long hair, please tie it back for that day.
- Wednesday, June 22, we will be participating in an Ecosmart presentation and watching Mrs. Sauka's students perform their Mentos/ Coke/ skateboard experiment.
- Thursday, June 23, we will be learning about the Summer Olympics in the afternoon in preparation for the Primary Fun Day.
- Friday, June 24, we will be participating in events based on the Summer Olympics in multi-age groups outside. Hats, sunscreen and a water bottle are necessary.
- The afternoon of Friday, June 24, K-3 students will have some water fun out on the field. Please send a towel, sunscreen and hat and have your child's suit on under their clothes. If your child would like to bring a water gun please have it clearly marked with their name and I will be collecting them in class to hold until the afternoon. Come have some fun!
- Sight words for June: boy girl friend good give saw they went why
- Got scissors? (Time to quit flogging the missing scissors?)
- Thank you to Alex and his family for the Timbits.
- Go forth and Be Awesome!
Comments are closed.
Mrs. Bowden &