- Myles shared a Transformer called Heat Wave and Logan showed us some catapults for toy Angry Birds.
- Buddy Bags from last week will be moved to next weekend for Myles, Beth and Tayja.
- A senior class is collecting for the Food Bank. The class that receives the most donations gets cupcakes. Thanks for the donations.
- Wet boots and socks are coming home due to all the fun puddles.
- We enjoyed an assembly on Wednesday morning where a number of classes made presentations about space.
- Meals forms came home yesterday and need to be returned by Feb. 24.
- We will celebrate being 100 days smarter on Wednesday with 100 Day.
- On Thursday we will be skating from 10:15-11:15 (hope to see you there) and early dismissal will be at 12:30 so parent interviews can begin at 1:30.
- Call the office for an interview time if you would like to see me on Thursday between 1:30-4:00. If that is inconvenient, I am available any day after school.
- Friday is a Non Instructional Day for the children.
I will take today's Valentine's Day excitement over yesterday's full moon craziness every time. Scientists claim that there is no correlation between the lunar cycle and human biology or behavior but I bet they have never asked police officers, ambulance attendants or teachers their opinions.
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.