- Please return library books by next Thursday for exchange.
- April's Family Project (kite and tail) is welcome at any time.
- Monday, April 9 the Spirit assembly and accompanying activities for the afternoon in our family groups has been cancelled.
- The Tuesday, April 10th presentation with Michael Bortolotto has been postponed.
- Book orders for April are due Wednesday, April 11.
- We have been invited to perform our dance from today's assembly for a group of teachers and administrators at the Grube Resource Centre on the morning of Thursday, April 12. Permission slips went home yesterday and are due next week.
- Friday, April 13 Bannock will be sold to primary students. >Yum!< Details to come.
- Wednesday, April 18 BEST will be hosting an Axis Theatre presentation in the gym at 8:45. You are welcome to join us.
- Friday, April 20 is a Fresh Air Friday.
- New Buddy Bags went home today. Enjoy!
- BEST PAC is sponsoring its annual meat fundraiser from April 4-17. Order forms have been sent home. Meat to be delivered and picked up on May 3.
- Please sign and return the report card envelope for our last reporting period of the year.
- Mark your calendar for the 4th annual Meet The Machine on April 21 at the Kamloops Pow Wow Grounds.
- The BEST April newsletter can be found here.
- April sight words are: all, boy, his, girl, not, some, that, what. Please feel free to practice them at home.
Mrs. Bowden &