- Tuesday is library day. Please send back books so we can get new ones.
- A reminder that the mask mandate for schools has not been rescinded until after Spring break. Please continue to send your child to school with a clean mask each day. Thank you!
- We have a STEM project on Monday that requires boxes but we're not sure we have enough. If you are able, please send a box or two of any size/ shape with your child for Monday. Thank you!
- We turn the clocks ahead on Sunday, Mar. 13. Wahoo! Lose an hour of sleep. Boo!
- BEST will have a fire drill Thursday, Mar. 17. It is also St. Patrick's Day.
- Friday, Mar. 18 is a Fresh Air Friday. Please dress your child appropriately.
- Spring break begins on Saturday, Mar. 19 with a return to school Monday, April 4. Enjoy!
- The Sharing Project for April is due back April 4 or when it is done. Have fun!
- The March newsletter for BEST can be found here.
- Please have Team Awesome read any little paper books that come home (approximately 1 per week) multiple times for practice/ fluency. Thank you.
- Check out what Mrs. Phillips is doing with Team Awesome here.
- Scholastic flyers are available online monthly. March's is available here. Our class code is RC210022.
- The sight words we are learning right now: because, fun, here, jump, make, why. Please feel free to practice at home.
For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet or excite you. Books help us understand who we are and how we are to behave. They show us what community and friendship mean; they show us how to live and die. – Anne Lamott
Mrs. Bowden &