- February Family Projects went home on Tuesday and are due on or about Friday February 7th. If you didn't get one let me know and I will send another one.
- Jersey shared an orange Care Bear, Alyssa had a lovely birthday badge and Ally showed us her Valentine's headband.
- We are down to our last box of tissue. If you didn't send a box in the fall it would be appreciated if you sent one soon as cold season has not passed yet.
- We have class prizes for the Unplug and Play week activities. Fill out the brochure sent last week and get it to me by Tuesday morning. We will pull for the prizes on Tuesday.
- There were enough books at the school- wide exchange for every child to take one home regardless of whether they brought one from home or not. Yay!
- Big Little Science Centre first thing Monday morning.
Go forth and Be Awesome!
Here it is- sorry it is so late.
I have taught many grades, including high school, but LOVE teaching primary.