Students are invited to enter this fun event on their own, with a group or with a parent. All you have to do is build a glider that carries a raw egg. Find a way to prevent an egg from breaking while also travelling as far as possible. Choose the materials, make your plan and have some fun.
- Students may enter individually or with a partner or as a small group.
- Parental assistance is appreciated but not required.
- The egg must be visible. We want to see if it breaks or not.
- The device must be able to be lifted one handed and launched one handed
- No motor of any sort may be added
Build a beautiful, elegant and very effective egg glider that flies. There will not be prizes or measurements. We will just take pride in our achievement.